Creative Producer, Editor, and Storyteller, with a wide-range knowledge of photography and video production from inception to completion. Experienced in coordinating shoots and post-production processes, with over four years of experience in the world of Entertainment, TV, Social and New Media.
- Profound experience in non-linear editing systems, including Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere, and Avid.
- Strong ability in graphic design, with extensive knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Skilled in Social Media Marketing, with vast experience in WordPress, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin Chinese.
- Creating video content for clients including the American Red Cross, The Dodo, Grace Foundation, Om Yoga, and more.
- Providing consultations on social media and digital marketing.
- Film and edit promotional material for the nonprofit organization, including attending and documenting its participation at the Commission on the Status of Women Conference at the UN headquarters in March 2017.
- Film and edit Hero Videos for the summer training exercises serving the US Army National Guard.
- Edit After Action Reviews and produced Video Take Home Packages for military exercise operation.
Multimedia Producer/Social Media Manager
- Edited and produced multimedia for the entertainment company, creating photography, film and social media content relating to travel, music, fashion, and comedy.
- Content and social media manager for English and Chinese platforms.
PUBLIC TELEVISION SERVICES
Translator, Narrator and Editor
- Translating raw news stories from Chinese to English for broadcasting, narrating and editing audio for TV news production.
- Composing bi-weekly posts pertaining to travel and lifestyle topics. Interviewer and writer of special guests for the “Urban Natives” profile series. Click here to see some of my articles
CHINESE TELEVISION SYSTEM (CULTURAL ENTERPRISE)
- Assistance in video photography for tourism promotion and increasing cultural exposure of Taiwan in overseas communities, partnering with the Overseas Compatriot Affairs Council. Based in Taipei, Taiwan.
- Independently produced multimedia content for IU Newsroom, Inside IU, and marketing department, conducting interviews, editing content, and creating news releases for an audience of students, faculty, and alumni for all five Indiana University campuses across Indiana and around the world.
Bachelor of Arts(B.A.), Journalism
Specialization in Digital and Interactive Media