Creative Producer, Editor, and Multimedia Storyteller, with a wide-range knowledge of video and graphic production from inception to completion. Incredibly self-motivated, disciplined, and deadline-driven, with diligent organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail. Experienced in independent contract work, with excellent time management skills.
- Fluent in Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, Audition and After Effects.
- Skilled in Social Media Marketing, with vast experience in WordPress, YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Experienced in asset management, media ingest support, title coordination and upload procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese, intermediate level in German (B1).
- Select and edit Hook clips, QC based on brand guidelines, with diligent file organization and upload procedures.
- Edit trailers for Netflix Originals, independently completing the project from start to finish.
1500 Sound Academy
- Produced and edited video promotions, interviews, and social media content for the emerging music academy.
- Edited and color graded Music Videos for collaborating musicians.
- Film and edit promotional material for the nonprofit organization, including attending and documenting its participation at the Commission on the Status of Women Conference at the UN headquarters in March 2017.
RAVENSWOOD SOLUTIONS / XCTC
Chief Video Editor
- Produced and edited Hero Videos capturing the highlights of US Army training missions.
- Managed a team of video editors, producing video packages for military training exercises
Video Producer/Social Media Manager
- Produced, filmed, and edited video content for the start-up media label.
- Arranged and managed production for music videos and film shoots. Managed all social media platforms, helping the brand generate its first 10,000 subscribers.
PUBLIC TELEVISION SERVICES
Translator, Narrator and Editor
- Translated and voiced English news narrations and edited audio packages for television broadcast
- Composing bi-weekly posts pertaining to travel and lifestyle topics. Interviewer and writer of special guests for the “Urban Natives” profile series. Click here to see some of my articles
CHINESE TELEVISION SYSTEM (CULTURAL ENTERPRISE)
- Assistance in video photography for tourism promotion and increasing cultural exposure of Taiwan in overseas communities, partnering with the Overseas Compatriot Affairs Council.
- Filmed and edited videos regarding news, current events, and trends pertaining to the Indiana University campus.
- Brainstormed and pitched ideas, organized and conducted interviews.
- Managed volunteer recruitment campaigns, designed social media marketing strategies, and created newsletters for the nonprofit youth mentorship organization.
- Provided professional photography and videography for marketing purposes.
Eberswalde University of Sustainable Development
Master of Science (M.Sc.), Global Change Management (Oct 2020 – Ongoing)
Specialization in Food Security and Agroforestry
Bachelor of Arts(B.A.), Journalism (Graduated May 2014)
Specialization in Digital and Interactive Media
COPYRIGHT © 2022 Lena Morris
Please inquire about licensing and usage.