- Film and edit promotional material for the nonprofit organization, including attending and documenting its participation at the Commission on the Status of Women Conference at the UN headquarters in March 2017.
- Film and edit Hero Videos for the summer training exercises serving the US Army National Guard.
- Edit After Action Reviews and produced Video Take Home Packages for military exercise operation.
Multimedia Producer/Social Media Manager
- Edited and produced multimedia for the entertainment company, creating photography, film and social media content relating to travel, music, fashion, and comedy.
- Content and social media manager for English and Chinese platforms
PUBLIC TELEVISION SERVICES
Translator, Narrator and Editor
- Translating raw news stories from Chinese to English for broadcasting, narrating and editing audio for TV news production.
- Composing bi-weekly posts pertaining to travel and lifestyle topics. Interviewer and writer of special guests for the “Urban Natives” profile series. Click here to see some of my articles
CHINESE TELEVISION SYSTEM (CULTURAL ENTERPRISE)
- Assistance in video photography for tourism promotion and increasing cultural exposure of Taiwan in overseas communities, partnering with the Overseas Compatriot Affairs Council. Based in Taipei, Taiwan.
- Independently produced multimedia content for IU Newsroom, Inside IU, and marketing department, conducting interviews, editing content, and creating news releases for an audience of students, faculty, and alumni for all five Indiana University campuses across Indiana and around the world.
AMERICAN STUDENT RADIO
Senior Producer/Social Media Director
- Produced radio pieces and film for transmedia projects.
- Managed outreach and social media campaigns for the student-led online publication.
INDIANA DAILY STUDENT
Digital Content Director/Travel Columnist
- Filmed and edited videos pertaining to the IU campus and the Bloomington community for the college student publication.
- Published bi-weekly columns on traveling in Taiwan.
MARKET PARTNERS INTERNATIONAL
- Created content for Publishing Trendsetter, producing Podcasts, corresponding with bloggers and copyediting submitted material.
- Managed social media accounts, composed/formatted WordPress posts, conducted interviews and marketing research.
THE MEDIA SCHOOL
- Reported on current events corresponding to the Indiana University Media School, interviewing honored guests and attendees.
- Conducted research, organization, and graphic design for the Office of Communications.
- Adaptive, flexible and fast learning through international work experiences.
- Experienced and efficient in producing media content and working independently.
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with teams from diverse backgrounds.
- Professional in multimedia editing software: Final Cut Pro 7 and 10, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition, After Effects.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin; intermediate level in Japanese.